A position is open for an ALTERNATE on the Leroy Zoning Commission. For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The general requirements of a member of the Zoning Commission is as follows:
- Be a resident of Leroy.
- Be available for evening meetings.
- Upon appointment, familiarize yourself with the zoning regulations.
- Present a professional demeanor/manner at the hearings and in public as a representative of the township.
- Work well with the other members of the Commission.
- Be able to impartially make informed decisions.
For the Commission alternate, he/she will be required to sit in for a Commission member in the event that he/she is unavailable. The alternate should attend every meeting but will only vote when sitting in for a Commission member.