The Leroy Bicentennial Day will be on Saturday, June 19, 2021, from 3:00 PM until dark. Please join us as we kickoff the celebration with a parade, music, food, old-fashioned games & relay races, kids activities, petting zoo, free pony rides, alumni softball games, flea market, Chinese auction, fireworks & more! Click here for more information
Tentative Schedule of events:
- 3:00pm: Festival Opens: Food, Craft Show/Flea Market with local vendors, Chinese Auction & Leroy Merchandise in Community Center
- 3:00pm: Parade steps off (Parade line up begins at 2:00 on Celzic Road, enter from Leroy-Center Rd) 4:00pm: Leroy Township Dedication Ceremony
- 4:00pm: Car Cruise & Antique Tractors, Petting Zoo, Free Pony Rides, Old-fashioned Games & Relay Races, Leroy Alumni Baseball Games, Family Entertainment & More!
- 6:00-9:00pm: Smack the Frog Band – oldies rock and country
- 9:30pm: FIREWORK SHOW WITH MUSIC!!! Snacks available at the concession stand.
Contact Rec Board Member Brandy Hanusosky at 440-254-4235 or e-mail email@example.com. Bicentennial planning meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm at the Community Center on Leroy-Center Road.