The 2018 LeRoy Township Community Garage Sale will be on May 5. Garage sale rules and sign-up form (click here)…
Maps will be available May 1st on the Leroy Website at www.leroyohio.com
or can be picked up the day of the sale at the Community Center.
- Event is Rain or Shine. No refunds.
- The fee for home set-up is $5.00. This fee covers township permits, mass advertising, and inclusion on a community sale map. You must provide a sign for your own residence announcing your sale. The Rec. Board will supply signs at each road where there is a registered participant. Please DO NOT remove these signs, a Rec. Board Member will be back to pick them up!
- The fee for set-up at the Leroy Township Ballfields is $10.00. It is Flea Market style, you must provide your own tables and pop-up tent (if you wish) and you may have as much space as needed. Large, heavy items may be sold out of truck or trailer in the gravel parking area by the concession stand. All vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas in the lot, please do not drive on the grass.
- The fee for set-up under the covered Pavilion behind the Community Center is $12.00. You will be supplied with at least one picnic table and the immediate space around you. If the pavilion is not full you may use more tables and
space as needed; call me to confirm this after April 30th.
- The fee for set-up inside the Community Center is $15.00. You will be supplied with at least one 8 foot table, however, you may use additional space and your own small tables if needed.
- Completed forms must be received by April 28th to be included on the map. Please make checks payable to Leroy Township. For more information call 254-4235.
- Public restrooms are available at the Community Center. Please support our local businesses and organizations for lunch stops.
- The event is scheduled to start at 9:00AM, please be courteous to the participating homeowners and other participants.
- Mark Your Calendar: The Fall Flea Market and Garage Sale will be held Saturday, September 15th. Same rules as above. Please watch the Website and Community Sign for more information. Thank You!
8099 Sumner Road
Thompson, OH 44086